- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- First and last name
- Email address and phone number
- Zip code to locate contractors in your area
- Information regarding your project
- Type of system, brand, and accessories
- Price you paid, or were quoted for the system
- City and State where you live
- Other relevant information about your project
In the case of free quote requests, the information is communicated with our partner Networx, who locates pre-screened contractors in your area, who have agreed to provide free estimates for your needs. In other cases, the information is used solely to form datasets for our website viewers and personal information is never shared. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. You are welcome to contact us anytime to request further information. Last Updated: 05/24/2022 Contact Us